According to Reuters, a decision in the Twitter thriller is to be made today. Things are looking good for Musk. Dogecoin benefits from the rumours.
- The short message service Twitter is said to be about to be taken over by Elon Musk. The Wall Street Journal reported early in the morning that the deal might be a success.
- According to new reports from the Reuters news agency , the deal is now finally in the final phase. A decision could be made and announced as early as Monday, April 25, 2022.
- The sources also say: The deal can still burst.
- Musk is offering a total of $43 billion for the intelligence service.
- Elon Musk is considered a big advocate of Dogecoin. Since the rumors became known, the memecoin has risen by five percent, while almost the entire rest of the crypto market is in the red. If you want to buy Dogecoin, you can do so on the crypto exchange eToro .
- Dogecoin’s total market cap increased by $2 billion within an hour of the report’s publication.
- Twitter’s stock is also up 5 percent today.
- Among other things, Musk announced that Twitter would be delisted so that the social network could use its “full potential” as a platform for free speech.
- In the past, the self-proclaimed “DoGFather” repeatedly advertised shares or cryptocurrencies. The company was warned by the US Securities and Exchange Commission last year for tweets from Elon Musk’s account about Tesla shares