Doske Skalping is a popular strategy used by scalpers on the H1 chart. It is best to use this trading system for USDCHF, GBPUSD and all JPY pairs.
The strategy is based on 2 simple indicators: the EMA moving average of various periods and the QQE (complex average of the RSI indicator). All indicators should be displayed at open prices.
The essence of the strategy:
1. Plot six EMA moving averages with periods of 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 13 on the chart. In the settings, set the open price and the shift equal to zero.
2. Add a moving average EMA, period 55;
3. Add a moving average EMA, period 275;
4. Plot the QQE indicator with a set period of 6 on the chart.
5. Plot the QQE indicator with a set period of 60 on the chart.
Opening a long position:
The green “fan” of moving averages is located above the EMA average (55).
QQE (6) – is a solid line above level 50.
QQE (60) – is a solid line that breaks the dotted line from bottom to top.
StopLoss is placed 4-6 points below the average EMA (55).
Closing a position:
• QQE (60) – is a solid line that breaks the dotted line from top to bottom.
• Average EMA (3) passes the moving average EMA (5).
To open short positions, the opposite conditions are met.