The Vegas Wave trading system is a simple and interesting one that allows you to achieve a ratio of profitable positions to losing positions 3: 1.
This strategy uses indicators: exponential moving average EMA (144) and EMA (169), as well as
Fractals and Fibonacci levels.
Any currency pair for the strategy. It is better to trade on the H1 interval.
The number of transactions per strategy is several per month.
The essence of the strategy:
1. Set the exponential moving average EMA with a period of 144 on the chart, based on the closing prices.
2. Also plot the exponential moving average EMA with a period of 169 on the chart, also at the closing prices.
3. Add the Fractals indicator to the chart.
4. After the channel is broken through, fix the Fibonacci levels on the chart so that the values 0 and 100 correspond to the nearest fractals located on opposite sides of the channel.
5. Opening long positions: We place a pending BuyStop order when the price breaks out the
channel from the averages from the bottom up, just above the first formed fractal.
6. Short positions: Place a pending SellStop order when the price breaks through the moving average channel from top to bottom, slightly below the first formed fractal.
7. When the price reaches the value of the Fibo level 261.8, we fix a part of the profit.
8. Upon reaching the Fibo level with a value of 423.6, close the entire position.
9. For the BuyStop order, place a stop loss below the nearest lower fractal.
10. For the SellStop order, set the stop loss at the level of the nearest upper fractal.
11. It is recommended to move the stop loss when a new fractal is formed.
12. The recommended time for trading is from 7:00 to 18:00 GMT.
13. The rest of the time (from 18:00 to 23:59), you can place orders, however, you should carefully
analyze the market situation.
14. It is not recommended to place orders from 0:00 to 7:00.
15. At any time, you can place orders at currency cross-rates: GBPJPY, EURGBP,
16. After a significant price movement towards the signal, it is better to stay out of the market.