Probably every person who has visited crypto market knows about Stellar Lumens platform. Sure thing, as this cryptographic currency masterfully holds the position in the top 10 by the market capitalization according to Coinmarketcap. Shocks and adversities didn’t get the coin out of the survivor’s cohort, although the price does not always please investors.
Well, is it a good investment? Should you buy it now? If you wanna find answers to these questions, read this op-ed. Our forecast should help you dot l’s and cross T’s.
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Price Prediction: Technical Analysis (4EMA)
According to the technical analysis of Stellar Lumens (XLM/USDT) in Binance 4 Hour chart the sentiments are not bullish anymore and XLM is facing a massive decline since 23rd Feb 2021.
As you can see in the chart, the price is facing a decline and is unable to return back to breaks or even touch its ATH, and there is another bad news too.
The XLMUSDT in 4hour time frame is forming a RISING WEDGE, meaning it time to short XLM for a while. Although as per the current bullish sentiment of the whole crypto market, it doesn’t seems like to happen but this is what charts are saying.
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Price Prediction: Technical Analysis (Pivot Point + VWAP – Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
Pivot points (Fibonacci’s) gives you a clear layout of where the Resistance and Supports are.
Daily XLMUSDT Price Prediction (6th March 2021)- Technical Analysis using Pivot points (Fibonacci’s Daily) + VWAP
Day begins with a Strong RED Candle, indicating that today is a Short Day. Since XLM is holding a strong resistance at 0.4$ price, it is declining to fall further today. But if it fails to hold its support it is likely to fall somewhere near $0.39-$0.38 in day trade.
Weekly XLMUSDT Price Prediction (1th March 2021-7th March 2021)- Technical Analysis using Pivot points (Fibonacci’s Weekly) + VWAP
Although week started with a bullish clear green candle, but still due to major dominance of BTC and ETH in the market their declines due to whales profit booking, XLM have also faced significant decline too.
Monthly XLMUSDT Price Prediction (1th March 2021-30th March 2021)- Technical Analysis using Pivot points (Fibonacci’s Weekly) + VWAP
Unable to break out from with monthly resistance twice in march 2021. Still trading at its demand zone of $0.4, and holding it strongly.
Keeping eyes on if it take a flight and break its monthly resistance, then there are high chances to XLM to reach near by its ATH and above
Stellar (XLM) Price Prediction 2021, 2022
We are Stellar believers however we’ll try to impartially analyze the factors that may affect the price of this flagship cryptocurrency within next 12 months.
Positive factors that might affect the crypto’s price are as follows:
- According to the XLM graph, the coin is now somewhere at the bottom. It is unlikely that it will fall deeply or fall ever from this value.
- Stellar is a well-known platform and is a recognizable brand. Although it cannot be compared with such behemoths as Bitcoin or Ripple it holds good positions in the market and crypto community.
- The platform is in demand. There are many projects built on Stellar, in particular, SatoshiPay (a payment widget for the web), Blockbook (a system for creating avatars for Stellar users’ addresses), BlockEQ (a decentralized exchange), WeBuy (an on-demand advertising platform) and many others. On this website, you can find the catalog of the projects.
- The project has a powerful team, which consists of Jed McCaleb (a former Ripple developer), David Mazières (a professor of Computer Science at Stanford University), and other experienced people.
- Foretelling websites like Walletinvestor give it positive predictions. They also influence people’s opinions and their decision on whether to buy or not to buy this coin.
- Last but not least, the platform has received a certificate of compliance with Sharia Law. No other coin has gained such an adoption in Islamic states. This may contribute to the popularity of the crypto amongst Muslim people.
- Good trading volumes in pairs with this coin are observed.
To be more objective, we should analyze some factors that, in our opinion, may slow down Stellar Lumen’s growth. They’re as follows:
- According to research by Kevin Rooke, Stellar had only 676 daily active addresses as of beginning of September 2018. The crypto was placed on 24th place in Kevin’s list of cryptocurrencies that had more than 400 users in a 24-hour period. You can agree that it is not much. Even such less-known and less capitalized coins as Decred and PIVX featured more daily users.
- If the market does not break the bearish trend, this cryptocurrency will follow it. Judging by the historical retrospective, it does not have enough power to counter the market.
- That’s it! As noted by one Reddit users (icomaker) in the discussion about Stellar disadvantages, “nothing comes to mind”.
Despite potentially negative factors described above, Stellar Lumens long-term price may be surprising (in good sense).
We consider 2019 to be the most market dependent in terms of Stellar pricing. We do not detract from the merits of the project based on slippery bear story. By 2020 all the technical plans will be implemented, the marketing program will be adjusted, and the market would become warmer. Therefore, in 2020, we expect good growth, which would outperform the market average.
What is Stellar?
Stellar is a decentralized platform with own cryptographic currency called XLM (Stellar Lumens). It is aimed to be an intermediate between the current financial world and non-centralized cryptocurrencies. The system is intended for fiat-crypto transfers, which makes it possible to perform cross-border transactions between any currency pair.
The platform has a unique Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP), which is different from proof-of-work, proof-of-stake and other types of protocols. It allows for reaching consensus without using a closed system to record transactions and without unanimous consent (to solve scalability issue).
XLM Coin, Stellar Price Today
The main function of this virtual asset is ensuring settlements between users. According to the official website of the project, lumen (xlm) is a digital currency unit, like bitcoin. These coins provide the movement of money worldwide, fast and secure transactions, including exchange ones, between different currencies (crypto and fiat).
The coin showed startling growth in winter 2017-2018 surging from 0,03 in November 2017 to $0.93 in January 2018. The coin seemed more stable than most competitors. But eventually, it fell by 80% from ATH, which, given the bearish trend of 2018, corresponds to an average altcoin.
Like Bitcoin, Stellar coin is not very volatile now. And it seems to be more stable that many cryptos out of top 10 by market cap. Sometimes (when the market shows signs of life) XLM is pumped.