Top 5 Most Unique Styles by Gwei Noel Yengong
The list of top social media designers and image consultants can’t be completed without mentioning Manlikeclix who is born Gwei Noel Yengong. From his come up he has displayed an outrageous passion for uniqueness and outstanding fashion style. We bring to you some of his most unique fashion styles.
- Rich African Dynasty: He explains this style as an inspiration from the movie coming to America. A demonstration of rich African royalty and dynasty. With a vision to show the beauty of African people his main goal is to showcase what the media refuses to show about Africa.
- The Fusion Casual Man : This is a fusion of slight elegance and casual styles with a purpose of elaborating how you can while at a date or going on occasions that doesn’t require a to much.
- By Us Africa : By us Africa also falls under the category of casual wear but more in the light of vintage fashion with an agey feel meanwhile maintaining its uniqueness via African prints. This style is turkey meant for those of vintage taste and uniqueness
- Afro – Europium Art: An Elegant touch of vintage style , a blend between Italian and African wears all put together as a piece in the name of Fusion Style. He calls it as an Art of Fashion , his body is the canvas meanwhile his clothes and accessories are his oil paint.
- The Lion of African Elegance : He explains this style as a true inspiration from Patrick Lumumba (from his hat ) and his suits designed with a fine line details with a waist band to set the style apart. Manlikeclix has been a greater part of his country and it very clear that he is living in his own world of style and fashion. Clothes like this are no where to be found on the internet but you have a talented you man who is fusing things we are yet to see evolve in the fashion world. Lion of African elegance was what he wore to Pitti Uomo Exhbition last year.
With so much more to see on his Instagram @Manlikeclix , what has been your favorite of all his designs ?