Amazon wants to give away ten euros per Prime customer – but not without consideration. The following explains the conditions for obtaining the credit.
• Amazon gives away ten euros to every Prime Day shopper
• Amazon sets a condition for receiving the ten euro Prime Day voucher
• Prime customers can receive Amazon vouchers for ten euros by supporting small and medium-sized companies
Amazon Prime Day goody
As can be seen in an article on the website of the online shipping giant Amazon , every Prime customer has the chance of a ten euro voucher, the validity of which is limited to Amazon Prime Day. This will take place on June 21st, 0:00 a.m. to June 22nd, 11:59 p.m.
In order to receive the ten euro voucher, however, Prime customers have to provide something in return. This includes a purchase from one of the small and medium-sized companies that can be reached via the Amazon website. The amount of the purchase should be at least ten euros. Every Prime customer can take part in this campaign once by selecting the Amazon category “Small Businesses” on the Amazon website and then getting their ten euros back in the form of a voucher for Amazon Prime Day.
17 best early Amazon Prime Day deals you can already shop https://t.co/SwAlQdKvb6
— GQ Magazine (@GQMagazine) June 13, 2021
This is how it works
The following points must be observed with the Prime Day voucher campaign:
• Only Prime customers can take part in the campaign. However, a Prime subscription can still be taken out until Sunday, June 20, 2021.
• Only selected products from certain dealers can be purchased for a minimum amount of ten euros. This includes dealers in the “Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises” category.
• Since the voucher is linked to the participating account, each customer can only take part in the promotion once. Sales and transfers of vouchers are excluded.
• The redemption period for the voucher is limited to Amazon Prime Day, ie from June 21, 2021, 00:00 to June 22, 23:59.
• Amazon gift cards, subscriptions, books, taxes, shipping costs, gift wrapping fees and alcohol are excluded from voucher redemption according to the conditions of participation.
- Ticket for flight into space with Amazon founder Bezos auctioned for $ 28 million
- Final spurt at the G7 summit: the focus is on fighting climate change
The Amazon Prime membership
Amazon Prima Day has become one of the biggest shopping events ever and at the same time acts as a promotion for new Prime members – because anyone who wants to benefit from both the Prime offers and the voucher campaign must become a Prime member.
The benefits can be tested for 30 days as part of a trial membership. If you decide to keep your membership after the end of the test phase, you then pay 7.99 euros per month, but can cancel the subscription at any time. Additional benefits of a Prime membership include use of the video streaming service Prime Video, the music streaming service Prime Music and the Kindle lending library. Prime customers also receive unlimited online storage space in the Amazon cloud, where they can save their photos if necessary.