Eventbrite is an established web-hosting company that offers a platform for hosting and organizing online events, along with many other features. You can host your own personal event or create an open community for sharing ideas and meeting like minded people. Eventbrite is free to use and offers a “Pay-Per-USE” policy.
Here are five tips on how to link eventbrite to Facebook.
- Create Eventbrite pages for each of your events. The Eventbrite interface allows you to create a “Page” for each event, which will display a list of all of your past events. Once you have created a page, you can then click the “Create an Event” link to upload your event details. These listings will show up in your Facebook Newsfeed and you can invite your friends to like and share them.
- Find relevant third party websites that may be related to your event and submit links from these sites to your eventbrite account. Most social networking and social bookmarking services to allow for submission of links from these websites to your event. Some services, such as Digsby, offer an option for submission of links directly from the service itself. These links will be local links and will point back to your event’s website. It is important to note that this information will not automatically be approved, and should be submitted via email to the event organizer to ensure approval.
- If you have the necessary HTML skills, you may wish to attempt creating your own HTML backlink for how to link eventbrite to Facebook. There are a number of tools available on the internet, for both webmasters and web developers, that allow for the creation of backlinks within websites. These tools are simple to use and do not require knowledge of programming languages. If you can upload HTML pages to your server, you can create your own backlinks. Be aware, however, that even if your server does support HTML, Facebook may not have any feature that allows you to upload your webpage directly.
- If you are in charge of the social media accounts for your business or organization, and need to learn how to link eventbrite to Facebook, begin by inviting all current and potential customers and clients to join your page. Have them complete a simple, but valuable profile that asks for their contact information. This is also a good opportunity to invite current and past clients to re-post information about your events on their individual pages, or to comment on any news articles you might have posted on the site. You can also send out invites to your Facebook friends through email, which makes it easier to interact with those who have become friends through the site.
- To find out how to link eventbrite to Facebook, you will need to know where your visitors are coming from. Find the link for your website in your eventbrite account settings, and then click on the “Create an Event” button. On the following screen, there should be a section where you are allowed to paste additional text. Be sure to provide a detailed description of the events you are hosting, and include your website’s URL in the description. You should also tell your visitors what other information they can expect to see on their page, such as an announcement about related news or specials, photos from the event, and so forth.
- When your visitors arrive at the link you’ve provided in the “Create an Event” section, they will be redirected to your website. From there, they will be able to follow the link to your events, and view any upcoming events you are running. Once they’re logged in and have access to the website, they can click the “Create Link” button to add your event’s URL to your eventbrite account. When you are ready to start advertising your events to your friends, all you need to do is click on the “Advertising” link at the top of the page.
- How to Download Facebook Analytics Data
- How to Invite People to Follow Facebook Through Your Page
- Is your tattoo fading? You should avoid this mistake
Your visitors will be delighted with your link clicks, because they will be able to see all the fun events you are planning, while still linking up to your social networking profiles! If you’re not sure how to link eventbrite to Facebook, you should definitely take the time to learn more. Your page will start gaining traffic, and soon you’ll find you’ve become a real hit in the virtual community.