Ronaldinho seems not to be having a good year, and it is that after being released in Paraguay , the former footballer confirmed that he was infected with coronavirus during the last hours.
Fortunately, Ronaldinho is out of danger, because according to him he has no symptoms and is isolated.
“Hello friends, family, fans, I tested positive for coronavirus, all good, now I am asymptomatic. A big hug for all and that they are well ”, declared the ex FC Barcelona player in a video that he published on his social networks dedicated to his family, friends and fans.
During March of this year, Ronaldinho won a soccer tournament in a Paraguayan prison , which was considered unfair since there were no other professional players in prison who could give balance to the game.
Let us remember that earlier this year the former soccer player, Ronaldinho , was arrested in Paraguay for having entered the South American country with false documentation, being deprived of his liberty first in a detention center and then in a hotel in Asunción.
Así comunicó Ronaldinho su positivo de coronavirus.
¡BUENA RECUPERACIÓN, DINHO! 💪 pic.twitter.com/tpmoxGHXl8
— TyC Sports (@TyCSports) October 25, 2020
During his stay in prison, Ronaldinho celebrated his birthday with his brother, Roberto de Assis Moreira , who also traveled, with the soccer star, with false documentation.
Months later, on August 24, the judge and magistrate, Gustavo Amarilla , decided to give the right to freedom to Ronaldinho and his brother, who immediately traveled to Rio de Janeiro.
“No element has been detected that proves that Ronaldo de Assis Moreira had a direct participation in the planning of obtaining irregular documents, an extreme that does not exempt him from responsibility,” says the prosecution’s report.
Since then Ronaldinho has continued to be locked up at home, but this time not for legal charges against him, but for the coronavirus pandemic,
Last Friday, from his home in Brazil , Ronaldinho published a message for Pelé on his 80th birthday and thanked one of the best footballers in history for everything he has done for sport and for having “opened the doors” to all who came after him.
Now, the former player of Paris Saint-German and AC Milan, among others, will be performing isolation in Belo Horizonte and will be absent from the event that he had planned to present at the invitation of Atlético Mineiro .
“I have been in Belo Horizonte since yesterday (Saturday), I came to participate in the event, and at Auto Truck’s request I did the tests and I tested positive for covid. I’m fine, asymptomatic, but we’ll have to leave the event soon. Soon we will be there together. Big hug ”, Ronaldinho said in another video.
View this post on Instagram