Chakras are energy centers that affect our well-being and health. They can prevent you from starting a family or building a successful career. And they can also help – if you learn to reveal them.
Previously, chakras figured only in yoga and other meditative practices. But today they are being studied by spa therapists and psychological training coaches. It turned out that by opening the chakras, you can achieve not only enlightenment, but also success with the opposite sex, harmony of the body with the soul.
What are chakras
Chakras are energy centers that are located on the human body. You will not be able to see or touch them, but you can feel that they are blocked. Chakras work as “regulators” of the level of vitality, emotions, fears. Chakra blockages manifest not only emotionally, but also physically. Reduced immunity, loss of strength, lack of libido … If you cannot cope with them, perhaps the problem lies at a subtle level .
Special channels pass through the chakras through which vital energy circulates. If they are closed or are in imbalance, then there can be no talk of harmony and self-development.
What are the chakras
It is impossible to open all the chakras in one day, but this is more good news than bad. Starting with the first chakra, you will gradually work on the rest, improving your emotional state and strengthening your health. The regularity of these practices will teach you to look at difficulties from a new angle. You will become calmer and will be able to take control of everything that happens around you.
The root chakra, which is located in the coccyx area. Responsible for a sense of confidence in the future. The disclosure of Muladhara is necessary for those who are always dissatisfied with something – from income level to lifestyle.
Located 3-4 cm below the navel. This is the “female” chakra, which is responsible for pleasure, sensuality and self-acceptance. But it is associated not only with sex, but also with creativity.
At the solar plexus level, Manipura is responsible for our willpower. It promotes self-realization and the ability to manage people.
It is located at the level of the heart, and therefore is responsible for love, harmony, the ability to devote oneself to others. Closing Anahata causes aggression and irritability .
At the base of the throat is Vishuddha, which is responsible for our communication with people. Its development is necessary so that you learn to express your feelings and emotions.
The glabellar chakra, also called the “third eye” chakra. Closely related to intelligence, memory and learning ability. Closing Ajna makes us disaffected pessimists.
It is located above the head of a person and symbolizes his spiritual awakening. Its opening is tantamount to achieving enlightenment and getting rid of all difficulties. The person who “pumped” the Sahasrara lives a bright and eventful life.
How to open energy channels
The most obvious workouts are yoga and meditation practices. There is even a special practice – kundalini yoga, which opens the chakras. But what about the rest of the methods? Experts believe that they can help:
- Color therapy. Each chakra has its own color: Muladhara – red chakra, Svadhisthana – orange, etc. Surround yourself with things of the color that corresponds to the chakra you are working to open. This will help activate the energy centers;
- Workouts to work out muscles. The ideal option is Pilates, which helps to increase blood circulation and open the channels through which energy passes;
- Restoring connection with nature. Spend more time outdoors. Walk barefoot. Take care of indoor flowers;
- Crystals. The same rule works here as with the selection of a stone under the sign of the zodiac. Rose quartz helps to open Anahata. Turquoise stimulates Vishudha, and the moonstone stimulates Muladhara.
- Keeping a diary. This will make it easier to direct your thoughts in the right direction. It will also help you track your progress or understand what you are doing wrong.