When I was first using Facebook, I didn’t know how to make my friend list private on Facebook. I thought that Facebook needed me to invite people to become friends with me! However, when you do this, everyone else on the system can see who you’ve added, and they can also see when you last added someone. This means that anyone can see your personal information, and they can also see when you added someone. Therefore, I decided that I would hide my friend list on Facebook.
Hiding your list is a lot harder than making it private.
When you want to hide a list, you have to go through each photo and click on the “hide” button. There are a few different ways you can hide the list. The easiest way is to just not post any of your friends on Facebook at all.
If you don’t want your friends to be able to see your information, you should use Facebook privacy settings to limit the visibility of your information. However, if you post a lot of pictures, it may not be enough. So, how to make my friend list private on Facebook while still keeping everything public? Use a private profile page.
To create a private profile page, you should go to your Facebook home page and click on “Pages”. On the left side there is a drop down menu. Click on “Pages Using Private Settings”. There are a few different options you have, but the most common ones are to either restrict view of individual pages (friends only) or to hide your entire list of friends. These two options will let you make your own private profile page, which will in turn restrict who can see your information.
- One of the more common ways how to make my friend list private on Facebook is to turn off the public listing of your page. This will prevent anyone else from seeing it. To do this, go to the privacy settings and click on the link that says “Make your profile private”. You will then be shown your current setting, which will be “public to everyone”, and click on “change” to private.
You can also hide your contact list by going to your “friends” drop down menu and clicking on the little padlock symbol next to your name. You will then be shown a screen asking you to choose your friends you would like to show your private profile to. Hit “enter” to hide your entire list of friends. Your complete profile will now be unavailable to those who do not have your private profile.
- How To Copy And Paste On Facebook Mobile For iPhone
- How To Post Anniversary On Facebook
- Covid vaccine, on the dark web you can buy it illegally for $ 500
- Netflix: Now all subscribers have to pay more – with one exception
- Another way how to make my friend list private on Facebook is to use a service such as Facebook Search. With this service, you can search for someone’s name and the first few pages of their profile. Then, click the search again and pull up a list of everyone you know that has something in common with the person you are looking up. You can then invite them to become your friend on Facebook.
- The third way on how to make my friend list private on Facebook is to put your personal information on a public profile page. One thing to note about doing this is that there is a chance that you will be tracked back to you. Some services such as Facebook search offer an “unsubscribe” link which you can copy and use to remove yourself from the tracking list. If you really want to go the private route, you can make a private profile page for your friends to see. It should be noted, though, that doing so will make your Facebook posts far less personal, which could end up hurting your credibility.